Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Brave and the Bold

I arrived later than the rest of the party for the Culling of Stratholme; when I got there three of the four were dressed in their skivvies. Interesting, I didn't take -that- long but apparently the party had started without me.

We listened to Arthas give his argument for the slaughter of innocents and then headed into battle... the others were still quite naked!

I inspected our tank and found that, according to his character information, he was actually sporting more armor than just his undies. I asked another group mate if she was seeing the same glitch but apparently I was the only one that got lucky. ;)

So...Our paladins know no fear; they walk through plague infested streets wearing not much more than the gods gave them. These righteous warriors are not push overs! (No matter what their pretty pink nameplates might lead you to believe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment