Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Looking For Group

I have got to say I love the Random Dungeon Finder . I wasn't sure how I would feel about it as a lower level toon but it is still quite awesome. The experience is much quicker than questing ( At least at my pace) The drops are better and it helps you check how your new character stacks up in a group setting.

It is good to see those old dungeons that rarely get adventured in becoming well explored once again.

******

I am now playing a paladin. (He is the latest in the healer army) Beacon of Light = Back asswards. I like it but it is hard to get used to -not- directly healing someone who's health is low.

Completely unrelated. I am finally giving up my Southsea Head Bucket. *Mourns its loss* Its just such a funny name. The little things amuse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment