Monday, May 25, 2009

Calling all healers!

I slept through the start of the Naxxramas raid. Somehow I managed not to hear both frantic texts from guildmates. I swear the phone was right beside my head! (Perhaps I should have set an alarm but who knows whether I'd have heard that either.) I got online to them doing a different dungeon and lots of silence. Bad druid..Baaaaad!

I was then asked to help heal Eye of Eternity with a friendly priest that my hunter met while hopping to the crater. (I have screenshots of the epic bunny hop!) They summoned me and after whispering frantically to the priest. "Help I'm a bird! There has been a terrible summoning accident!" We got down to the serious business of being a tree.

It was their first time and we died a lot but I had fun. Their guild is small but they seem like a good group of people. At the end I waved goodbye to her and stepped through the mage portal.

...and found myself in the Exodar. She sent me a tell and said "I should have warned you not to take the portal. That's our mage."

No comments:

Post a Comment