Monday, May 25, 2009

Why a blog?

So I have a livejournal page that rarely sees an update and a myspace page made only to appease friends with myspace pages and yet I feel compelled to make a blog. However, the intent of this blog is to talk (one might even say 'geek' and possibly even 'ramble') about gaming. I figure that my actual life is either private (and those are most likely the pieces that would be blog worthy bits of info) or not of interest to anyone save the people involved. (and therefore those most interested probably already know about it anyway)

I have played many a table top roleplaying game, written many a forum based game and played countless hours in more MMORPG's than I can remember.

This blog, therefore, is dedicated to my characters and their triumphs and trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment